Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kareem: First day and feeling good

I am so happy to hear that everyone is doing so great on the juice feast first
day. My wife and her friends think that I am going to die on this feast lol.
I shared with them that I will be getting that I need to live,vitamin etc.
I was on the feast for about 7 days about a month ago.
It was so good that last time that I had to do it again.
I was so happy to hear about it from this group. So nice to see other people
doing the same thing. I have only been a raw vegan for about 4 months now however vegan for about 6 months. I feel and look better than I have in years. My Mother saw me about one week ago and started crying. She said that I look like I did when I was young.
This Juice Feast is really what I need to detox my body from all those years of eating bad food.
Thanks to all and have a wonderful Feast.

No comments: