Friday, June 27, 2008

Angela: Day 18 and still floating

Hello All and Blessings to you.

WOW - 18 days - thanks for the blogs - I've enjoyed them. I don't know about you, but this has got to be one of the toughest things I've ever had to do. I still crave food because of the passionate relationship I had with it and summer food - MY FAVE! The mere smell of food sizzling on the the grill makes my heart jump. YEAH IT'S TOUGH FOR ME. Plus, I have to cook for my daughter which makes it still more difficult. I try to find a balance by cooking more food at one time thus cooking less often. And YES OF COURSE I've veered - ever heard of chew to taste but not swallow?! Of course I did that - not to any extreme but I veered off, felt guilty and dragged my butt right back on the path. I've lost weight and my skin looks really good. Ha! I'm even growing fingernails. Everyone says I have a glow!

Ann thank you for providing the information. I've implemented some new things into my daily regimen.....my morning consists of.....lemon water & msm.....enema...body brush....bath with cooling peppermint castile soap....moisturize with coconut oil, jojoba oil or other oil.....brush teeth....scrape tongue....prepare juices for the day....and off to work......and yes I have another complete regimen for the evening. I TRY to get a workout and some sun during the day.

I know I'm doing wonderful things for my health and I take it day by day.

Peace

No comments: