Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sharon: checking in and checking out

Hi all,

Sorry to have not participated in the blog until now. Had an emergency that required 100% and still requires about 80% of me. This is not the right time for me to juice. I have the habit of asking the Universe to give me big, red neon signs about things and I think no electricity for a few days and no water for a day on top of everything is pretty big and red. Ha Ha. At least Spirit gave me a huge sense of humor as well ;-)

I bless and thank Ann for beginning this journey for me. I played with many juices before the fast and started tuning my body to it, so I know I will do it when the time is right. One thing I never did get and wonder from others.....what methods are you using for juicing and how many times a day? I found with my Champion, I couldn't juice a quart of greens without it heating up. My VitaMix and milk bag worked well, but very time consuming--too much with the growth that my solopreneurship is having right now.

best to all....flow, glow, grow

wildsuccess

No comments: