Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sandy: Day 1 & My Why

Hello juicefeaster's! I'm so excited to be joining everyone for this fun juice feast. So, WHY do I want to do a juice feast? When Ann asked me I first thought no way, it can't be done and all the negative thoughts came up. After talking with Ann I decided to take on the challenge because it seems like another positive and progressive step to help my health and well being.

Juice Feasting is another piece to the puzzle to aid my body in reversing disease and achieving optimal health, ultimate well being and happiness. So with with feast, I'm hoping to ....
-cleanse my body and mind from toxicity and mucus,
-enhance my nutrition,
-abstain from toxic foods,
-continue my recovery from illness and disease,
-have enhanced energy, vitality and rejuvenation,
-provide clarity and affirmation of life.

Sandy

No comments: